I don't think I knew you were teaching - what grade? How great that you can all be at the same school! (is it public or private?) Fun and you guys are both teachers and can have the summers off! For me, going back into the classroom is way too scary of an idea right now! ;)
CUTE! I wish we had spirit day, it would cause much less tension between picky Averi and I if we could depend on wearing the same shirt each Friday. I love girls!
4 comments:
SO Fun for your kids to have you at their same school! You are such a fabulous and darling mom. Let's seriously play soon!
I love the LIghtfoot polo. Will you get me one?
I don't think I knew you were teaching - what grade? How great that you can all be at the same school! (is it public or private?) Fun and you guys are both teachers and can have the summers off! For me, going back into the classroom is way too scary of an idea right now! ;)
CUTE! I wish we had spirit day, it would cause much less tension between picky Averi and I if we could depend on wearing the same shirt each Friday. I love girls!
Post a Comment