Sunday, April 26, 2009

Caden's Birthday Activities Part 2

Caden's Birthday!
In the morning Caden opened his gifts and then we were off to school to celebrate with his class!



Caden shares a birthday with his friend Julian and his teacher (my friend Darcy:))


After school I surprised Caden and took him to Disneyland to take advantage of their birthday offer. Since Caden has a season pass, he received a $60 gift card for Disney merchandise! Nice!

Staci and her kids came with us! Another surprise for Caden!




Remember his friend Julian with the same birthday? He was there too with his family! Another surprise for Caden! The boys went on Space Mountain together and watched Honey, I Shrunk the Audience!

Side note on Caden's shirt: He got it for his birthday from his friend Jake and he REALLY wanted to wear it to school for his birthday!

Caden and me......................................................................Staci, Hudson, and Reese

1 comment:

caryn said...

I was wondering about that shirt :) too cute.