Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day of School!

We are back in school! The kids are loving their first week of school! They love their teachers...friends...and very little homework! Aaron had a great week so far too! I was in my classroom for the first day of school to meet my class and I will work tomorrow (Friday)...and continue working only on Fridays!:) I am job-sharing in second grade this year which is the grade I taught my first 8 years of teaching. I was in Kindergarten the last 5 years.
Abbie is in 3rd grade.
Caden in in 1st grade.
Macie started pre-school!


Caroline & Macie

The Bishops & The Smarts

Caden & Olivia (same class again!)

Here is Macie on her first day of pre-school! Ms. Rosemary and Ms. Yolonda were Abbie and Caden's teachers too! Macie had a great morning!

After our first day of school we headed over to Dickey's BBQ for dinner with the Smarts! We had never been there. It is one of Sara and Rangi's favorite places. Kids eat free on Monday nights! Perfect! It was delicious! AND...they have FREE huge dill pickles and FREE soft serve ice cream!






See you next Monday Dickey's!:)

No comments: