Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Annual Caroling Party!

Thoroughbred Street was crazy with lights once again! I mean really out of control! Homeowners were selling churros, nachos, hot chocolate, caramel apples, and other treats! There were more people walking the street than EVER before! We stop under each street light and sing a few carols. We had a really big and fun group this year!:)


Our fearless conductor Bryant!

The Hull Family & Macie!

Caryn and Sophie

Sister love...Stacey & Lindsey

Santa was there too!

Bridgete & Macie

Erica, Austin (just got back from Boot Camp!), and Steven

Back at Grammy & Grampy Bishop's for snacks and hot cocoa!
Another super fun year of caroling!

3 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

Macie can join our family anyday! She is such a doll!

Once again a night to remember. Loved every second of it, crowds and all!

I don't however love that picture of me with you two super models and where it looks like I am pregnant in my face!!

caryn said...

Fun fun fun. Glad we could be a part of it this year.

Melissa said...

I am so glad Aaron started this tradition and has kept it up for so many years! So fun!