Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Disney Day

An awesome day at Disneyland!

Macie and I started our day off with Sara, Caroline, and Jillian...

and some princesses!

Then, our friends left and Macie and I hung out together in California Adventure for a while!



Then, Aaron, Abbie, and Caden joined us for the afternoon and evening!!!


Abbie did NOT want to go on the Screamin' rollercoaster! She was in tears! Aaron was basically forcing her to do it! She was really upset!

BEFORE

DURING

AFTER!!!

AGAIN!!!!

4 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

That is so sad. Adam would have done the same thing with the kids. Guilt them in to doing something. I think it is a bishop boy thing

i'm going next week when it will be CRAZY with spring breakers.....oh well.

Sleeping beauty is Michelle from the wedding I did:)

Karen Hyde said...

The roller coaster thing with Abbie is hilarious! Brenson is the same way. I don't want to!... Can I go again? Too funny!

Amy Brindley said...

That's so Kamryn about the rollar-coasters! You guys are so lucky that you can hop on over to Disneyland whenever you want. We did the Give-a-Day thing, but haven't planned yet, when we will go for our free day. We will call you when we do!

Melissa said...

Brave girl! Tanner almost cried last time we were there because he is still too short!