Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Daddy Daughter Dance 2010

The annual Daddy Daughter Dinner Dance at church was a blast once again!
This really is a special night for daddies and daughters ages 6-18. Abbie and Aaron plan to go every year til Abbie is 18!:) They have dinner, dancing, and a question/answer time for daddies and daughters to talk. Also, each daddy and daughter write a special note in a card for the other...really sweet:)






Aaron and Abbie right after they won a prize in the dance competition! Aaron seriously brought that towel to the dance because he knew he would sweat a lot!! Yuck!:)

3 comments:

aimee_p said...

Oh I love the towel!!! At least he came prepared. I would love to start that with our church!

Amanda Weir said...

So sweet! Love the towel!

Karen Hyde said...

How sweet! Almost makes me wish I had a daughter... almost. LOL How come there isn't a Mommy Son Mosh Pit or some other crazy night?