Our sweet Abbie turned 10 today!!
We had a party for her a few days ago!
We had a party for her a few days ago!
Candy Bar...the girls filled a cellophane bag at the end of the party for their goodie bag!


"Chocolate Unicorn" (Ding-Dongs stacked on forehead)
Sock Exchange
The girls drew numbers and took turns unwrapping pairs of cute socks...the next person could open a new pair or steal from another girl, etc. It was fun and everyone ended up with a cute pair of knee-high socks!
The girls drew numbers and took turns unwrapping pairs of cute socks...the next person could open a new pair or steal from another girl, etc. It was fun and everyone ended up with a cute pair of knee-high socks!


Such a fun group of girls!
Happy Birthday to our special Abbie!
Happy Birthday to our special Abbie!

















6 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Minute to Win It Games are the best!!
So fun! You are such an awesome party thrower:) love you
Oh my gosh Abbie is 10. Where has the time gone. And where was my invitation? j/k We just played some of those games as well at a church event. So fun!!! I can't wait to come see you guys. I need to come out very soon.
Looks like it all turned out GREAT! I love the candy bar! All those girls.... you are a brave one!
Looks so FUN!!! We LOVE Abbie!
What a fun party! I love the Minute to Win it theme and I love the candy table.
I am friends with Staci, and I hear all about you from Jen Gray and Staci. You are so creative! : )
I got a Stylish Blogger Award, and I am passing it along to more blogging friends who I read--including your blog! If you want to participate (totally optional) and encourage some blog friends of your own, you can go to my Calico and Cupcakes blog and grab the award to pass along.
Have a great week!
Post a Comment