Yesterday was the first day of school for these two! Abbie started 2nd grade and Caden started Kindergarten! We walked to school with Rigdon and Livi Smart...Abbie and Rigdon are in the same class and Caden and Livi are in the same class this year! The kids had a great first day!
My parents came to stay with us for 5 days...They helped us soooooo much!
Abbie and Rigdon...................................Caden and Livi
Left: Very loose tooth on the way to school..........Right: Tooth fell out at school!












5 comments:
What a big day!! I can't believe he lost his tooth at school! The kids look so cute. I especially love Cadens watch. Just in case he needs to check the time and see how much longer school is :)
what cuties. I love Macie in all the pictures with her Dora lunchbox. And the tooth...what perfect timing!
Cute pictures! That's cute that Macie is all ready to go. I can't tell that Caden is Aaron son. JK They look so much alike.
AMANDA WANTS TO KNOW WHO THAT OTHER GIRL IS WITH CADEN SHE WAS GOING TO BE HIS DATE FOR FIRST DAY OF KINERGARTEN
WE MISS YOU EVERYONE LOOKS GREAT AND SOOOOOO CUTE
LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP JANELLA
Your kids look adorable. That is so fun that they are in the same classes as Rigdon and Olivia!
Kaden will never forget his first day of school when he lost his first tooth! How perfect!
Post a Comment