We recently got new cupboards and granite countertops in our kitchen! We are really happy with it! Here are some before and after pictures. Notice the disgusting gunk around the old knobs! The new cupboards are really not as dark as they look in these pictures.
BEFORE
AFTER
A special THANK YOU to our friend Steve Grijalva for giving up 3 days to help us reconnect our faucet, sink, garbage disposal, dishwasher, remounting the microwave, etc. We really appreciated it! And you saved us a quoted $450-$680! Hope that pizza lunch was enough!











10 comments:
I love it!!! I cannot wait to see it in person:)
I love it! I cannot belive what a difference. I am dying over your new faucet!! I can't wait for the huge party you're planning for labor day weekend to cook in your kitchen for all of your loved ones. :)jk
ps: can anyone say Christmas Eve?
:)
is that a new dishwasher I see? It is beautiful!
Looks Great! I'm so jealous...that upgrade has been on my list for a while and somehow never gets done. Now that you know all the dos and don'ts I'll know who to come to when we finally get there. ;)
That looks great! You did a wonderful job! Way to go!
I LOVE your kitchen. Maybe I'd be more inspired to cook over there. Any kitchen (like mine) with white TILE counter tops is so uninspiring. Love the cabinets, pulls, and counters. So beautiful together.
Hey what about a special thanks to friend Sara who did all the research on kitchens and prices and helped you "choose" your palette. Looks great though! Love Sara
Must be nice. Jenni you know that someone in the family has to say it:) It looks GREAT! I am so happy for you guys.
Beautiful! We love Steve too!!!!
Gorgeous! Love the new kitchen!
Post a Comment