What a gift!! Aaron's students secretly raised money for him to go on a World War II B17 Bomber flight (also known as "The Flying Fortress")! I knew about it in advance so I booked him a flight to Sacramento and got him a rental car. They presented him with a B17 hat and letter explaining the gift. He found out on a Thursday and flew out the next day to Sacramento! He stayed with his sister and family Friday night. Saturday morning was the flight. Aaron LOVED it!!!!! He was amazed by the sounds, sights, and smells of the whole experience! He was in awe of the bravery and skills of the men who flew these bombing missions and all they went through!
After the flight he was able to go to Spencer's basketball game and his birthday party!














1 comment:
I am sure he was a big kid in a candy store--loving the whole experience, that is awesome. And how great he was up there the smae day as Spencers Birthday that was a nice gift for him too!
Post a Comment