Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Hope You Dance

We had the great priviledge to be a part of an amazing event...The Adonai Prom! This is a dance put on by Adonai Ministry for families of children with cancer. This is the same ministry we were involved with this past Christmas with the delivering of gifts!
The event was awesome! It was a medieval nights theme and they went all out! Dancing, a chocolate fountain, gift giveaways, a magician, ham dinner, and yummy cupcakes! Everyone had a great time! These families in crisis are so grateful for this ministry that provides so much for them...in the Lord's name and for His glory alone.

The Antonis...Great job guys!

Justin and Kent!

The Nottinghams & Bishops

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean. Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens. Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance. And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...

I hope you dance.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How very, very cool.