April is a busy birthday month for our family!
Both of my sister's kids:
Reese (age 3) April 8th
Hudson (age 1) April 28th
Our Kids:
Caden (age 5) April 22nd
Macie (age 2) April 24th
Adam & Stacey's daughter:
Averi (age 5) April 26th (not pictured)
So...when my parents came through on their way back to Lake Almanor, my sister came from Bakersfield and we had a Family April Birthday Party! Each birthday child had his/her own cake. Abbie delivered the cakes and shared with Macie. Abbie's birthday is in January.
Caden 5
Reese 3
Macie 2
Hudson 1






7 comments:
Ok post Queen. You go from NO post to 10. Now I have to catch up to you. The cakes are the cuties things ever. Your family is so beautiful. Sorry we didnt make it on Saturday. I want to stop by tomorrow and drop off presents. Love ya
Those cakes are so cute. I can't believe Abbie is the only grandkid on your side that wasn't born in April. Too funny.
ps Hudson is so big now. (maybe its just because Staci hasn't posted forever lol :)
I am in heaven that you are a blogger now! Yipee! I am loving all those darling birthday cakes! How fun for all the kids!
It looks like you guys had a blast during spring break. Loved the pictures!
So happy you (officially) joined the blogging/stalking world.
welcome to the world of blogging! those cakes are so cute.
You have the cutiest family ever.
so is this bloging thing hard?
i miss you guys and we live so close. lets get together soon....
I just had to chime in...but my birthday is on the 24th :o)I think that still makes me part of the April bday group, even though I will be much older than the rest.
Caden,
Ruthie and Joel had a great time with you at the Quakes Game. Happy Birhtday Buddy
Post a Comment