On our way home from Utah, we stopped for an overnight visit with Aaron's high school buddy Benn Brindley. Benn, his awesome wife Amy and their three kids live near Las Vegas. We had a fun time catching up with them and hearing old stories (mostly told by Aaron of course)!
Caden, Aaron, and Carter
Caden loved playing with "Corter" and all of his cool toys!
Abbie, Macie, and Kamryn
Abbie LOVED playing with "older" Kamryn! They even put on a show for us...a show dedicated to Macie for being so cute!
Mason and Macie...
Don't let Macie's sweet smile fool you...Sharing was not the favorite activity for these two!
We need one of these!!!!!
I think Caden would stay in it all day and get a lot of energy out!!






1 comment:
You put me to shame! I need to update my blog now and get you guys on it. Thanks so much for stopping by... let's do it again! Oh, and I love the pic of Mason and Macie!!
Post a Comment