Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Macie!

Thursday April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Macie Lynn Bishop! Macie is 2 years old today!
Wow...did that go fast! Macie loves friends!! She is always ready to hug and cuddle!
Her personality is just so fun and she is such a joy! Macie does have an occasional tantrum
here and there...but we feel so blessed to have her! We are so thankful to the Lord for
bringing her into our lives! Happy Birthday Mooch!


Here she is with really dark hair! It has really lightened up!







We love you Macie!!

6 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

She's so big. Happy Birthday Macie!! Her smile kills me. Too cute. What a sweet little girl she is.

caryn said...

I soooo wish we lived closer. I know my kids would get a kick out of Macie. Happy birthday Macie!

Amanda Weir said...

Happy Birthday Macie!. It was good to see you today. Jenni I hope you took a picture of Macie eating her little pink treat from the bakery. That was really sweet of Mike.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Macie!!!!!!!!! She is so adorable...as all of your kids are! I can't believe how much her hair has lightened up!

Melissa said...

Wow this is a birthday month for your family! Happy Birthday to Macie and Kaden! I love the newborn pics, so cute!
I'm glad you've finally decided to blog, it is pretty addicting,isn't it!

Rangi said...

Jenni the blog looks great!!! What a cute baby Macie was are you sure you're done? J/K Oh and yes Aaron and Caden totally looked alike. Love Sara