We love Tremor!!!
Last night we went to the Quakes game with Nathan and Rachel Cooke and their three boys Blake, Kyler, and Landon.
Notice Abbie's summer haircut:)
The kids got to do the YMCA on the dugout with Tremor. Later, Abbie went up there to do the Cha Cha Slide during the 7th inning stretch too! Such special treatment!
We love Summer! We love Tremor!










4 comments:
Looks like FUN. Brian and I were just talking the other day about going to a game. Let me know when you guys are plan on going again. Lilly has never seen Tremor.
Wow! You guys must know someone on the inside ;)
TOO FUN! Oh that Tremor.. I feel like he plays favorites!
Loving Abbie's new do! just darling. Your kids are gorgeous.
We need to plan a beach day with the families this summer.
I love Abbie's haircut too! Is she still the only one that knows about T?
Post a Comment