Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary 2008!

11 Years!!!
On June 21, 1997 Aaron and I were married at Los Gatos Christian Church in Los Gatos, CA.
We had a blast! We went to Maui for 2 weeks for our honeymoon! Fun! Fun!

We got married on my grandparents' anniversary. This year would have been their 67th wedding anniversary. My grandpa died in October. What an amazing example of love and companionship they were and we considered it an honor to have been married on their anniversary.
I am so blessed to have a husband who loves me so much! These past 11 years (15 really) have been so amazing. I love our marriage...I love our partnership...I love our family...I love our LOVE!

Our 8th Anniversary 2005--Maui


Thank you Aaron for these past 11 years of happiness. Thank you for our beautiful children. Thank you for always loving me.
Thank you for rubbing my feet. Thank you for bringing home treats and surprises for me. Thank you for working so hard for our family.
Thank you for our beautiful yards. Thank you for mopping the floor all the time. Thank you for telling me to go do something while you watch the kids. Thank you for being patient with me. Thank you for supporting me in everything I do.
Thank you for raising our children in the Lord. Thank you for praying for our family and with our family.
Thank you for making me laugh and smile and laugh and smile.
Thank you for never asking how much things cost(maybe you should:))
Thank you for being so selfless.
Thank you for making me breakfast.
Thank you for going on dates with me.
I admire you and love you with all my heart!


Happy Anniversary Papa and Grandma!

I posted this early because we are going to San Diego for the weekend with our roommates from college and all of our kids!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm happy to hear that somebody else leaves the mopping to the husband. It's the job I hate the most and always leave until the last. Jon has taken it over and I'm grateful, but I feel like a total slacker.

Beautiful wedding picture. Now you've made me want to book a flight to Maui.

Swimwife said...

Ok you need to stop with these posts that make me cry!! I love you guys so much. I can remember meeting Aaron for the first time at your apartment in Santa Barbara! It was so fun and such an example to me to watch the two of you fall in love and get married. I am so glad that Aaron is a part of our family. He makes us laugh and smile too! We love you guys. Happy Anniversary and have fun in San Diego!!

Stacey Bishop said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you are having a great time in San Diego (and taking awesome pictures). I have always looked up to you guys since Adam and I were dating in high school and you would send Aaron a letter practically every day from up North. I am so grateful that he made such a good choice in a wife so that I could have such a great sister in law. I don't know what I would do without you!!

caryn said...

Happy Anniversary to you! Wow, I can still remember Aaron making videos for you....it's such a good vibration. Too cute! Love you guys. You are such an asset to the Bishop clan....Aaron is a lucky guy. Love you

Dave and Kelli said...

Beautiful - happy anniversary!! So glad you were able to get away and celebrate each other!

Kelli