Sunday, June 1, 2008

Abbie...Center Stage!

Abbie...Center Stage...actually, Stage Left! Abbie has been in a few performances lately.
In March, she had a few lines in the 1st grade musical at school.



Recently she was pinned as a Brownie (Girl Scouts) in a short ceremony.

Today she sang a few songs in church with the Hillside Kids' Choir.
Then they performed their entire musical later in the afternoon.



We are so proud of her!!!

4 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

What a cute performer. I can't believe how old and grown up she is starting to look. Sorry we missed it. (I heard she was good at acting sassy! thats my girl:)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we now have your blog. Your kids are beautiful. Thanks Aaron for the tickets. You guys should check out our blog too.

Sarah Hull said...

Abbie is so stinkin' cute! What a little natural she is... I wonder who she learned how to perform from????

So I just got your blog comment... we went to Areil's gratto (sp?) too around 12:00 to see if we could get in.. but it was too long of a wait. It would have been so fun to see you there!

caryn said...

I heart brownies! Too cute. We cannot wait to see you guys.