Aaron dressed up as a garden gnome. A big THANKS to Gerda and Amanda for helping him make it!
Trick-or-treating with the neighbors
I LOVE the gnome idea! Abbie had the same witch costume as Averi. I just showed her the pics and she was so excited!!
"I am a garden gnome....i am a garden gnome." Aaron was singing that the WHOLE time when we were making the costume.The kids look so cute.
Amanda,I heard that he was singing that the whole time and I am so sorry you had to go through that!:)
I love the Gnome! My mom told me about it but I couldn't quite get the picture. So cute
The GNOME is killing me! That is so fantastic! What a total crack up.Your kids look totally darling as well. What a fun night!
All the kids look so cute, and so is the pumpkin family!!! Love Sara
Jenni I know Aaron makes you so pproud at Halloween time! Next year you will have to post all his crazy costumes over the years.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I LOVE the gnome idea! Abbie had the same witch costume as Averi. I just showed her the pics and she was so excited!!
"I am a garden gnome....i am a garden gnome." Aaron was singing that the WHOLE time when we were making the costume.
The kids look so cute.
Amanda,
I heard that he was singing that the whole time and I am so sorry you had to go through that!:)
I love the Gnome! My mom told me about it but I couldn't quite get the picture. So cute
The GNOME is killing me! That is so fantastic! What a total crack up.
Your kids look totally darling as well. What a fun night!
All the kids look so cute, and so is the pumpkin family!!! Love Sara
Jenni I know Aaron makes you so pproud at Halloween time! Next year you will have to post all his crazy costumes over the years.
Post a Comment