Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Go Wildcats!

Abbie and 4 of her friends participated in the Children's Theater Experience of Claremont's production of High School Musical. Abbie had a great time and the show was really fun! Abbie, Ruthie, Cierra, Rachel, and Lauren all did a wonderful job! These are pictures from the Saturday show.

Our former babysitter/friend Ashleigh has been performing in these productions for years. This is the first show she was not able to do because she went away to UCSB. She came back to see the show, Abbie, and her friends from CTE. She was able to take a picture of Abbie and her friend who played the lead part of Troy! Abbie though that was pretty cool! A big THANKS to Ashleigh for the picture, flowers, necklace, and bracelet! So thoughtful of you!

Ashleigh..........................................................."Troy Bolton"

3 comments:

aimee_p said...

We had a great time! Tyler loved watching them swtich the props in and out. Thank you for inviting us:).

caryn said...

Congrats Abbie! Wish we could have seen you.

Ashleigh M said...

Aww I'm glad Abbie had a fun time!! I was at a christmas party last night and Tory was there and I was telling my friends how excited she was to take that picture with him...it was so cute!

I'm excited I come home this friday so will hopefully get to see you guys soon. Hopefully Abbie won't cry this time! I felt so bad last time!! Hope everything is going well. Miss you guys =]