
Our chef was really funny! Aaron kept calling him Tony...I don't think that was his name:)
Steve secretly told the host that it was my birthday! It's not! So they gave me a hat, sang to me in Japanese, and brought out a cool pineapple boat!
THEN...we were walking to our cars and we spotted this special place...Bombay Bistro
Wow! Looked exciting! So we peeked in! They were definitely ready for a party in there. Problem was...there were no customers! Actually there was one couple in there eating.
The manager saw us peeking, popped his head out, and insisted we come in! The belly dancer had a real snake and was loving it a little too much!

Ummm...Aaron! Direct quote from Aaron, "I was looking at the snake...I was just looking at the snake!"
Finally, we went back to Steve and Liz's house for some coffee and cake. Nice mug!
Thanks for a fun night guys!
Happy New Year everyone!




3 comments:
You might need to stop it right now with the belly dancing lady and her snake!! I can't take it one more second! The picture of Aaron "looking at the snake" is SUCH a CRACK UP!!!
Also, that picture of the guys looking in the window reminded me of that 4th grade song: "there's a place in france where the.... there's a hole in the wall...." you know the one!
Happy New Years! Looks like you had a great one!
Keep us laughing in 2009 and keep the sweater vests coming!
Looks like so much fun. I am dying that you randomly entered that Bombay Bistro place.
Oh, and for the record, you were not a back up plan:)
We'll have to take a trip to the cabin with all of us without the kids!!
That looked like so much fun! You guys are so funny(LMBO)...Happy New Year!
Post a Comment