We went to Santa Barbara last weekend to celebrate this lady's 60th birthday! We've known Bob and Amy for many years through our UCSB basketball connections! We attended her birthday luncheon at their church and then headed to the UCSB Women's basketball game where Aaron pulled her on to the court and danced with her while the entire audience sang "Happy Birthday"!
Happy Birthday Amy...Glad we could be a part of your day! Thank you Bob for inviting us and treating!
After the game we went out to dinner with Ashleigh and Ryan...students at UCSB and former RCHS students. Ashleigh was our babysitter for 5 years before she transferred to UCSB. I did not take pictures...so sad:(
Then we went back to our hotel for night swimming!
The next morning we walked around our hotel pond watching the ducks, fish and birds.
Then we headed to a few little known Goleta and Santa Barbara parks!




















3 comments:
Fun! I just had to leave a comment about the bathing suit picture. I love it! Macie is too cute and I love that little body in a bikini :)
Caryn, I'm usually not a huge fan of bikinis but she got it from her friend recently and it was right there when I was packing! But, I have to admit she looked adorable:)
Jenni, what a great blog! THANKS YOU ALL for coming to SB to help me celebrate, dancing (all over Aaron's feet) in the T-Dome and all!! And you made a whole weekend out of it - fun! I just can't believe how adorable your whole family is, we love you!! And a belated "Happy Birthday" to Abbie - we should have had HER name on one of those cakes! Hugs, Amy
Post a Comment