Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day 2009

I love being their mom!! Such a blessing, honor, and privilege!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! While I was upstairs this morning getting ready for church, the kids(with Daddy's help) made me a delicious breakfast...crepes with strawberries and chocolate chips...my favorite! We decided that "breakfast in bed" will be reserved for birthdays and "decorate the dining room table" will be for Mother's Day. So, I ate my breakfast on a placemat made by Abbie and a plate made by Caden. I drank my juice in a mug made by Abbie. Macie made some table decorations. And each kid gave me a dozen roses...in the middle of the table.


Busy breakfast prep!

Later in the day, we headed over to Grammy and Grampy's house for dinner. Once again the guys were in charge and they did not disappoint! Steaks, shrimp, and crab legs...yummy!




As usual, the kids put on a little Mother's Day Show! They sang a few songs and Abbie recited a poem from her Mother's Day program at school. Very cute!



Such a fun Mother's Day once again!

I cannot believe I did not get a picture of Grammy today!! Thank you Gerda for being such a wonderful mother, mother-in-law, and grandmother! You are very special!

My wonderful mother was in Manteca this Mother's Day spending time with my dear Grandma Lois (my dad's mom). I love you Mom! Can't wait to see you next month! You are so special to me!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a fun day! Happy Mother's Day to you!