Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Camping at Silver Lake

A week after we got back from my parents' house, we went trailer camping at Silver Lake Resort near June Lake! We had a blast! We rented a trailer and they delivered it to the site for us! The kids thought it was "awesome"!
We fished, explored, met nice people, fed huge fish in a pond, rode bikes, made smores, and just hung out as a family...oh and Aaron had to go to the hospital!



She is SO DANG CUTE!





Caden caught a fish!






Camping isn't camping without Easy Cheese!





There was a pack station next door.

On the way home!

Need I say more?!

Oh yeah! The hospital story! Aaron's body does not react well to mosquito bites! The bitten area swells a lot! Well, he got bit 2-3 times on his left hand. His ring finger and hand swelled HUGE! I took a picture before it got really bad and then didn't take another one. Any way, the swelling would not go down. He could not move his hand, and his finger was changing color! It had been over 24 hours. He had taken 3 doses of Benedryl, ice, elevate, etc. So at 11:00 at night I told him that I really thought he should go get his ring cut off. He did. The swelling began to go down immediately once the ring was off! We're taking his ring in tomorrow to get fixed!

2 comments:

Amy Brindley said...

you look like you always have so much fun together. is it true??? love looking at your pictures!

aimee_p said...

Fun, I am glad you guys had a good time! Sorry about the ring!