We had another amazing vacation with my parents in Lake Almanor!!
It really is such a beautiful place! I made 10 posts about our trip!!

The view from my parents' yard
I took the above picture from the dock where we dock the boat and waverunners. That is the beach where we hang out, meet new friends, sometimes stay and BBQ, make smores, swim out to the floating platform,etc., etc. Just a short golf cart drive from my parents' house!



The kids were exhausted every night from all of the fun activities you will see in these next 10 posts! Fun! Fun!










3 comments:
I will just comment here for all the 57 posts...just kidding! Beautiful pictures. Looks like such a fun time...so maybe next year we might have to come visit. Serious. :)
WOW Jenni! What a fun vacation and what awesome memories!
Looks like fun...as usual! You weren't kidding when you said wildlife!!! Anyway that is a great vacation to be able to go to every year. Love, Sara
Post a Comment