Legos are not MY favorite toys!
But they did keep Caden and Livi occupied for a while!
Someone gave us a large storage box of legos, just a whole bunch of different sets all thrown together. There are seriously a ton! This picture doesn't do it justice! Livi found a random pamphlet, opened it up and said, "Okay, number one, let's find this piece." Good luck!
There was no way! She is ambitious!
I do feel like we have legos coming out of our ears!!!!




3 comments:
When Jacob spends hours creating a Lego structure, I love Legos. When I step on one hidden in the carpet, I hate Legos. It's a love/hate relationship.
That is a cute picture! I love legos except when I have to help put one together, which I actually refuse to do, that is a job for Rangi and Rigdon. Jenni you needed to add the story about your own Lego masterpiece, too bad you never got a picture. Now you know why I refuse to put them together!
Cute pictures. Let me guess Macie was taking her nap.
Post a Comment