Tuesday, May 20, 2008

American Girls!


Abbie and I went with Abby and Melissa Fisher to the American Girl Doll Place at The Grove. It was a blast! We shopped, ate lunch at the cafe inside, and watched a great musical in the theater. We decided not to take the dolls to the hair salon for a new hairdo, but it was available! The girls had a lot of fun. Thank you Abby and Melissa for inviting us to go for Abby's birthday! What a special treat!


They have special chairs for the dolls to sit in during lunch! Abbie's doll's name is Mia. Her hair color is a lot like Abbie's and she has freckles too!




1 comment:

Sarah Hull said...

I swear Abby was just a baby and now she is this darling little girl! What a fun, fun day! I can not wait to go to the American girl store at the grove. I PRAY that my girls get as excited over it as I am. I basically slept with the American girl catalog praying for Samantha and almost died Christmas morning when I got her (I better clarify that this was when I was 10, not last Christmas)! Katie has the doll Kit, but seems to care less about her. bummer!
Glad you had a fun time!