Stacey Bishop took a few pictures of Macie and Caden recently. I am so happy that she has been so willing to do this for me. I really am grateful! She does such an amazing job!
Macie cooperated pretty well. She was very patient and loves saying "CHEEEEESE".
She really is such a happy little girl!
A smooch
from Mooch

And now...Caden...my handsome boy!
He is up in a tree in our backyard. Stacey and I were trying to get him to smile a nice smile.
He did a great job, but then started to get sick of it really quickly! In order to capture Caden's natural smile vs. his fake smile, I resorted to saying "poopy diaper" which made him laugh and smile his cute smile!This is a tip I'd like to share with all of you...potty mouth may work for getting your kids to smile cute for pictures! It may seem desperate...but usually I am!edit.jpg)

Thank you Stacey for taking time to do this! Just once more...Abbie's turn!





6 comments:
Hey it was fun! Your kids are so cute. Macie is such a good listener. She really wanted to do what I asked, even if sometimes her perception was a little different than what I had in mind . Caden is so handsome. When I was editing these, I could not get over his dark eyes and sweet face. What a cutie!!
I can't wait to get my hands on Abbie and that red hair!!
Those are so adorable! What a wonderful treasure to have! Thanks for sharing! Love ya - Kelli
Hey Jenni...
Your children are so beautiful! I can not believe that Macie is so big now. I hope to see yo again soon. The family reunion was so much fun!! Please add me to your blog and vice versa... i have no idea how to do it.
Talk to you later Cuz,
nicole
So dang cute! Stacey is so talented and has the best photography eye. I love it! I have already decorated my house in all the pictures that she took last week. too fun!
p.s. your kids are super darling!!!
Cute, cute, cute. I love that pictures.
I love them, especially the smooch from the mooch.
Post a Comment