Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Big Girl!

On Sunday, Mark and Kristy came over to bring (and set up) Macie's new Big Girl Castle Bed!
A "hand-me-down from their daughter Samantha!
Thank you Mark and Kristy for coming over with a drill in hand!




Macie has stayed in her bed all 3 nights so far!

This is the first time we have taken down this crib in 8 years!

We bought it for Abbie and all 3 have now used it. I was a little bit sad.

2 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

Aww how sad to see the crib taken down. I love the castle bed...certainly fit for the princess she is!

Swimwife said...

I am so sad lately when I read your blog:) I love your kids sooo much and I can't beleive you are not going to have anymore:( Macie is the cutest in that bed!!! Reese is going to be so jealous:) love you