Macie is so cute of the pony! I remember when you guys took Filippo and he spilled orange crush in your cavalier :)You guys are so cute and tell Abbie to stop growing!
Bob's Big Boy!! I didn't know they were still around - that was our family restaraunt, back in the day. I lived in Yucaipa as a kid! Fun that someone else knows where it is! :)
4 comments:
Macie is so cute of the pony! I remember when you guys took Filippo and he spilled orange crush in your cavalier :)You guys are so cute and tell Abbie to stop growing!
Bob's Big Boy!! I didn't know they were still around - that was our family restaraunt, back in the day. I lived in Yucaipa as a kid! Fun that someone else knows where it is! :)
These pics are so cute..and so sad. Your kids are wayyy too big!!!
love you
We went to the same pumpkin patch...it's a fun place!
Post a Comment