Friday, October 17, 2008

Fishing Trip...(Fiasco)

Aaron, Ted, and Blondie left tonight on their "guys fishing trip". Sure...THEY look happy, but our kids were NOT!!!

They were very sad about Daddy leaving.
Macie looks happy (above) until she figured out what was going on and then she wasn't so happy (below).

The saddest was Caden.

Aaron gave them $20.00...trying to buy their forgiveness and happiness...it didn't quite work!

Hope you have fun, Honey!

4 comments:

aimee_p said...

That is so sad!!!! Why can't parents get away without feeling any guilt. Is that possible?

D.E.B. 22 said...

Awww, poor babies!!! It's ok your daddy will come back. But I know while daddy is gone, mommy is still there with you and I know that you are going to have an awesome and fun time with her. Ok, so no more tears, angels.

caryn said...

Dave loves the picture with Abbie crying...how sad, yet so sweet. I hope he caught lots of fish!

Dave and Kelli said...

That is so sad, pitiful and sweet. How wonderful that they have a daddy that they love and miss SO much! I guess YOU'LL just have to go away for a weekend now, so Aaron can really bond with the kids again! ;) Thanks for sharing such a precious thing! :)