Friday, October 31, 2008

Carving Pumpkins and Milk Jugs!

We had our family pumpkin carving party in the garage. We actually had a few more pumpkins than this plus like 30 milk jugs. We really had our work "cut out" for us!





Macie picked up that knife right as I was taking the picture! Her baby carved pumpkins with us too!

Macie decided to play with some stickers that Mimi sent!

Here are a few of our milk jug ghosts. We put candles in these too and they light up nicely!

The next post will have the final product!

2 comments:

aimee_p said...

Don't you just love cleaning and carving the pumpkins? I know the kids are always into it---but the mess.

Dave and Kelli said...

What a great idea!! I will definitely have to try that next year! Or maybe for Christmas, we can paint trees, etc.. on the jugs - yippee!! Thanks for the creativity! :)