Another fun Bishop Family Christmas Eve! We hosted the party this year! We had a fun evening of tri-tip dinner, holiday charades, singing Christmas carols, Aaron's famous annual Christmas mega-mix performance, and a gift exchange!


Aunt Katie, Gerda, and Owen
Aaron, Brian, Adam, Scotty
Abbie and Tyler in our garage that I set up for arts, crafts, and games
Cousins: Averi, Kylee, Abbie, Tyler, Macie, Caden
Some people were still getting their food:)

Kids eating dinner in the garage too!

"This Little Piggy" with Pepper and Dick
Lilly with a mini sparkling cider bottle
Tag-team turn...Sugar Plum Fairy???





















2 comments:
I LOVE the kids in the GARAGE!!! It's killing me!!! "Merry Christmas, off to the Garage for you!" I can't stop laughing!
However, it did look like fun in there.
You just can't go wrong with Bishops+Holidays+Aaron's mega mix=one fabulous night!
p.s. your kids look 100% ADORABLE!!
WOW, you got some awesome pictures. That was a really fun night!
Post a Comment