Sunday, December 21, 2008

Double Dose of Disneyland...Day 2

On Thursday of that same week, I surprised Macie and took her to Disneyland while the others were at school. We had a fun Mommy/Macie Day!!


Yes...I am wearing a "waist pack"...ok...it's a FANNY pack! I don't care how nerdy it is, it is practical for a trip to Disneyland! At least it's Quiksliver brand...and Hawaiian print...Does that make it cool???

4 comments:

Cherise said...

Yes, Jenni the print makes your "waist pack" look oh so cool--You could never look nerdy!

Sarah Hull said...

Jenni!!!! Before I saw what you wrote I was like: "IS JENNI SERIOUSLY WEARING A FANNY PACK???" I couldn't believe it! Then I enlarged the picture... and saw that it was at least a "cool" one. I am still just a little bit nervous for you, but you will always be cool and popular. Just look at all your Christmas cards!

Amy Brindley said...

No, Jenni. It does not. Sorry!

Amy Brindley said...

Oh, and I loved your Christmas card! So you are still cool to the Brindley's :)