A few weeks ago I surprised Abbie and Caden and took them to Disneyland for an afternoon/evening of Disney Christmas magic! Disneyland was closing early that day so the fireworks show was at 5:45 p.m. Perfect!
We were not planning to stop and watch the parade but while we were in line for Small World, we got to to see the parade coming out of the gates where it begins! We had a perfect spot!
Abbie trying to catch the snow that falls after the fireworks show
We had a fun time! We were able to get a lot done in 3 hours since we did not have our cute 2 year old and her stroller! We could just weave in and out of crowds with speed, hop on and off the tram, etc! Don't worry... Macie gets her turn too!








1 comment:
Ohhh, how special. You make me miss home! You are a wonderful Mommy. Your kids are so blessed, not just for Disneyland, but for all the love you are always pouring into them. Oh, and I LOVE your family pictures with you all in brown- Gorgeous! Have a Merry Christmas!! I can still remember when you and I would call each other later on in the day on Christmas, to tell each other what we got! Lol.
Post a Comment