Sara Smart and her 3 kids came over for lunch today. Sara and I looked out the kitchen window and saw this taking place. Macie has really been into brushing people's hair lately and apparently she has moved on to "coloring and highlighting" as well? Maybe if we start her young, she'll get really good and start coloring my hair for me. I could save a lot of money!
For the record...Caroline's bright beautiful hair color is natural...no real hair color was used:)
Every once in a while we eat our dinner by candlelight only. It's a little hard to see but it's fun! As you can see...my plate is cleared. Surprise surprise I was finished first!



1 comment:
This is hysterical!! because you really are always the first one done eating and you talk the whole time!!! A woman of so many talents!! I love you
Post a Comment