Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tree Decorating

My dad cut down 2 trees up in Lake Almanor...one for my family and one for my sister's family. He loaded them up in his truck and my parents drove down to Bakersfield where we all met up for Thanksgiving! We love our Christmas tree this year. It has a white trunk and a unique look! We are very thankful that Papa and Mimi brought us our Christmas tree this year!






And this is why I rearrange a little bit after the kids go to bed...4 ornaments clustered together on one little branch!

3 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

LOVE the tree. So different and cool! Going to decorate our tree tonight and I already feel exhausted.

Sarah Hull said...

I love it. That tree is awesome. you have such wonderful parents to do that for you guys.

That last picture cracked me up because I had to do the same. However, my biggest problem wasn't my children this year... it was bryant trying to be a Metro-sexual "Martha" and get all creative with me and when he wasnt' looking I took the big beads that he wrapped the tree with down! whoops!

aimee_p said...

I really enjoyed the outfits and hair dos.